SIMFORT is a mix of probiotics (live microorganisms) in sachets that brings
various health benefits and contributes to a healthy intestinal microbiota.
It contains five strains: Lactobacillus acidophillus, Lactobacillus casei,
Lactococcus lactis, Bifidobacterium lactis and Bifidobacterium bifidum.
• It favors the control of intestinal bacterial growth;
• Helps in the control of Diabetes Mellitus;
• Strengthens the immune system;
• Ideal for the balance of immunity during antibiotic
• Contributes to the control of intestinal dysbiosis;
• Aids in the treatment of PCOS - Polycystic Ovarian
• Combating peripheral resistance to insulin and
• It acts in the control and prevention of
infections of the
• Prevents dermatitis and cramps in children;
• Reduced appetite;
• In pregnant women, it optimizes the
maturation of intestinal cells, decreases
inflammatory processes and improves food
tolerance in the infant.
• Resistant to acidic pH of the stomach, like all
probiotic acid-lactic bacteria;
• Greater range of action in the gastrointestinal
tract due to the presence of Lactobacillus, Lactococcus
• Probiotic bacteria in ideal amounts (1x109 CFU
/ g of each of the microorganisms);
• Formulated with more than 20 billion live
• Safe administration in children;
• Lyophilized strains (process that dispenses
the packaging in a refrigerator);
• Practicality and stability in sachet format.
Dissolve 1 sachet in approximately 100 ml of
water and shake with a spoon until the total
homogenization. Drink immediately after
10 or 30 sachets with 2g
Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactococcus
lactis, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium
lactis and corn starch and maltodextrin agents.
Each sachet has the amount of 109 CFU per probiotic.
Portion of 2g (1 sachet)
Amount per serving % VD(*)
Energetic Value/Valor energético 7kcal – 30kJ....0
Does not contain significant amount of total fats,saturated fats, trans fats,food fiber and sodium
No contiene cantidad significativa de grasas totales, grasas saturadas, grasas trans, fibra alimentaria
(*)% Daily Values are based on a 2,000kcal or 8,400k diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower
depending on your energy needs. ** Daily Value not established.